Things That Gladden The Heart

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
0D451442-F174-4F2B-9A03-91AFBDD4F7FF.jpegA ten minute drive to Portland from home with HID. A look around Portland Castle, followed by a short walk around the marina to the bar at the National Sailing Centre. Lunch and a pint of Estrella each before going back home. Spring is finally here.

D

Deleted member 3432

That's enough thanks, some us us are still just coming out of winter up north. We're about a month behind....
Hope the sunburn stings tomorrow ;):ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 3432

Ahh that has cheered me up ….Was due to be in West Cumbria this weekend but had to change our plans, been sat in our garden this afternoon enjoying the sun.?

Don't get me wrong it's been a lovely day, maybe have even hit the very low teens temp wise..:ROFLMAO:

May even get down to the sleeveless jacket tomorrow at Costa del Silloth :eek:

D

Deleted member 1740

Bit of a weird one yesterday, it was almost like fate.

Left wembley after the match and was heading back to Watford were we'd left the car. Get's to Wembley park station and we miss the Watford train.

We gets the next Chesham train with the idea of changing at Moor Park. Sitting talking to my mate and a couple of stops later The former forummer Traminator jumps on the train.

Had a good chat with him, it was great to see him. Another one of the good ones thats left the forum due to the amount of tools on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
After two years of not being in church for Easter Day it was lovely to be there today, in the choir singing glorious hymns and to finish with the choir singing - unrehearsed - Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus - with our Victorian church organ thundering it out with us. Magnificent.

Last edited: