Things That Gladden The Heart

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That's exactly why you should. I've got a 10 month old who gets up occasionally in the night and a night in a hotel on my own sounds great.

Twin 20th month old who still need night feeds and a 4 year old who to be fair is good as gold at night (even gets up for wees and goes back to bed) I'd (unlike my wife who asked for a night alone in a hotel so I got her it and she was like oh I can't leave them) love it.

I got a trip to princes in October

Sod the golf I'm going for the kid free room.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Mrs d and I went to London today to see Only Fools and Horses the Musical, it was our first trip to London for 2 years. We saw Phantom about a week before the first lockdown, and were due to meet Mr and Mrs BlueinMunich on the day that theatreland closed its doors.
It's good to go back !

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My grandad finally coming out of hospital yesterday, after being told to prepare for the worst he is home.

Sure he has a hoist and hospital bed in his dinning room .. but we can care for him easier as a family in his own house.

Not saying the NHS weren't fantastic as always but being stuck on a ward with some very ill people compared to home with my nan and My dad, aunt, cousin's able to pop in easily is just a different league.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Mrs d and I went to London today to see Only Fools and Horses the Musical, it was our first trip to London for 2 years. We saw Phantom about a week before the first lockdown, and were due to meet Mr and Mrs BlueinMunich on the day that theatreland closed its doors.
It's good to go back !
Was the show any good?