Things That Gladden The Heart

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Same old narrow mindedness in the same way you dismiss Aimpoint. Check out Catriona Matthews twitter feed (we know how you love a good tweet) as she is very vocal about the positive benefits https://golferscbd.co.uk/pro-reviews/

I’ve tried cbd gummies, liquid and vape and none of them made the slightest difference to how I felt

Leftitshort

Visit site
I’ve tried cbd gummies, liquid and vape and none of them made the slightest difference to how I felt
I tried the oil a couple of years ago. Not for golf, mainly for sleeping. Used it for approx 6 months as I wanted to give it a chance. I too found it had no effect whatsoever. I noticed no difference in sleeping patterns. Aches and pains remained, achy and painful.
I’m skeptical of it’s value

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst I was nights last week the wife and mother in law took the kids away for a few days to help my wife out a bit.

Since they returned we decided to put the twins back in their nursery fully both of them as we both around this week.

Taking it in turns to sleep in the old master on twin watch

Night 1 one slept until 3 then came in , other all night

Night 2 one slept until I got up at 5 for work then then the other slept until 7

Last night (night 3) slept until 5 both of them

Whilst the start of day times are varying the sleeping together again after 6 months of having to split them because one was a terrible sleeper and woke the other is just brilliant for us all.

Plus they have become much easier to settle at night. The good sleeper just lay her down and she will go asleep, maybe wave for a bit .. the diva will need a hand hold for 5-10 mins

But by 7pm all 3 girls are now in bed and we don't see them until a dream feed about 10 then whatever time they decide lol

Small baby steps

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Being selected for the Sketchers event!

Been a long year so far as a new dad, looking forward to a day off work playing golf at a great course! Fingers crossed for good weather now!
Seriously looked at this but the drive would of killed me plus shouting “four right” on every hole was probably not what Sketchers wanted to hear. Especially when I would of blamed the shoes for me slicing it. Enjoy me man.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seriously looked at this but the drive would of killed me plus shouting “four right” on every hole was probably not what Sketchers wanted to hear. Especially when I would of blamed the shoes for me slicing it. Enjoy me man.

not like you have a good track record recently on trying to win new shoes on here either ;)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

The drive will be a killer! 9am start at the London club and I’m 3 hours away… ?