Things That Gladden The Heart

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
My daughter loves gymnastics, most places where we live are recreational and she wants to do more, tried a new place today and has been asked to start training with her age squad!

(The fact it’s 3hrs on a Sunday morning, and my wife wants to take her and has said it’ll free me up for more golf is an added bonus!)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Might have to give that a try with some homemade sourdough bread

Lush! I just dry fried the chorizo then cracked a couple of eggs in the pan, mixed it all up until the eggs started to cook and then made into a non-folding omelette. Cheese on top and then flipped to make it melty and chewy at the edges...splat on the plate it went and splat into my tummy!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
My daughter loves gymnastics, most places where we live are recreational and she wants to do more, tried a new place today and has been asked to start training with her age squad!

(The fact it’s 3hrs on a Sunday morning, and my wife wants to take her and has said it’ll free me up for more golf is an added bonus!)

3 hours on a Saturday if where it starts. If she’s any good it ramps up real quick.

Good luck to her.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Decided to try and get the twins back in the nursery together

Couple of settles through the night

One latest until 3 the other got up at 6

Real progress. Let's hope it's not a one off lol

phillarrow

Visit site
Political but hopefully passable.

My local Independent [not independence] councilor put an impressive list of local ward achievements on his leaflet.
Underneath he writes

Not responsible for any of these but fully supportive of all of them. (y)

He'll never make a real career in politics if he's not prepared to take personal credit for things he has nothing to do with! ?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some months ago - just a couple of games after the worst start ever to our season - I backed Forest to finish in the top six of the Championship at 9/1. Just cashed in the bet a mere £10 short of the full amount. Mrs B gets a nice lunch somewhere.