Things That Gladden The Heart

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
My shoulder injury only being tendinitis and bursitis so fingers crossed my physio can work her magic and get me sorted
You don't want to be doing that! Likely to add arthritis as well, so won't be able to hold a club, let alone swing one! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I told my daughter to take young Bradley to another football team as the coaching was rammel. She did. He played his old team in there final game of the season earlier today. They won 5-1. It was only a five game league but they were undefeated and won the league winning all five. As I said to the daughter today, it’s not just about the winning but the standard of training and football is very good where he is at now. Before the game the other team whilst warming up ran past and one of the lads called Bradley a traitor. They are 9yrs old and I found it amusing.
He is chuffed to bits as last year his old team beat his new team and he got some serious ear bending at school the following day.
That's a bit sad though and blatantly not something that a 9 year old would say - a bit sad that an adult that be saying that to a bunch of 9 year olds about another 9 year old about a game (I know that it's the wrong thread for this reply)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a gapping session today, last one was 5+ years ago.
Same clubs as before but older, more eroded body than before.
Turns out that I've only lost about 5yds per club .......................... happy with that!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A day on the golf course yesterday with my dad, uncle & cousin - and the weather was alright! I think time spent on the golf course is all about perception - took 4 hours 20 as the three of them all shot around 100, but it still flew by. :)