Things That Gladden The Heart

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a golf day at Rye this summer! Never thought I'd get in there! :)

Looks lovely there. Whenever I went over the dunes at camber as a kid I looked over

Doesn't it have some crazy one ball between a pair alternative shot system or something?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Putting together my bracket for college basketball's March Madness. It is 64-team competition where you predict each winner through to the final. Everyone in the States does it, it's like their Grand National sweepstake. I know nothing about it but if I beat any of my learned friends over the next month, they are in for so much stick.

Obama used to do his live on ESPN from the White House and then have to apologise to all the college teams he had picked to lose. It was great entertainment.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Mowed the lawn for the first time this year and trolleys are allowed at last at my club.
Swapping things over to the big bag, I just thought I would lay everything out to check...

necessaries.JPG

...yep, got every important thing I need for the forthcoming season.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mowed the lawn for the first time this year and trolleys are allowed at last at my club.
Swapping things over to the big bag, I just thought I would lay everything out to check...

View attachment 41828

I remember nearly 20 years ago playing with my mum and dad, we each had one of those Looney Toons covers - one of them was that exact Wile E Coyote one, and the others were Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck I believe. :LOL:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

View attachment 41828

No golf ball finding glasses, ball retriever or counting beads?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
No golf ball finding glasses, ball retriever or counting beads?
Rarely go more than 2 yards off the fairway and I've got a good head for figures.

I would like a tee-peg holder with a conversion table printed on for 95%, 90% and 85% just like the ones that used to have 7/8, 3/4 and 3/8.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Daughter called in today. She passed her sergeants exam a couple of months ago. She had her interview a month ago and found out today she had passed. Smashed one part of her interview where she is going into schools talking about knife crime. She is off on her holidays to Mexico tomorrow and expects to hear re a job offer soon.
Chuffed to bits for her

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rarely go more than 2 yards off the fairway and I've got a good head for figures.

I would like a tee-peg holder with a conversion table printed on for 95%, 90% and 85% just like the ones that used to have 7/8, 3/4 and 3/8.
Just get your phone out, go to calculator and multiply by 0.95, 0.9 or 0.85. ?