Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Neither should your phone if you've just arrived. :unsure:
…or as I know the format I’m going to be playing I work out my PH before I leave home ? Old system I could only work out shots for matches using the factors when I knew my opponent(s)…and often I’d only find that out after I had arrived at the club.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My parents hearts, really in the right place

Their putting themselves forward to host a family of Ukraine's , a mother. Child and grandmother

They wanted to before the money and my mum just dropped some stuff round and said well they can have that money for food so they can get stuff they like

Proper makes you smile

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's howling down.
I'm in the car having lunch and waiting for my 1.30..
The number of cyclists coming past with a soaking wet line running from their arses to their necks...:ROFLMAO:
When did they abolish mudguards:unsure:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Picked up a couple of classic vintage Waddingtons board games from Oxfam this morning…1961 first release version of Go (travel game) plus 1972 version of Totopoly (horse racing game) and for £5 each.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Made some fresh pasta and couldn't find anywhere to dry it until I spotted the dryer that goes over the radiator and it’s now hanging over the tall cupboard door

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Took granddaughter to karate for her second time Tonight. She loves it. I was gobsmacked how disciplined and well behaved the kids were. She is the smallest and youngest there and they really looked after her.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tigers winger Nemani Nadolo is not playing this weekend and so has taken to turning up and local rugby clubs unannounced to train with them.