Things That Gladden The Heart

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Receiving management approval for the bay of fencing replaced after the recent storm, and a compliment on the colour. :).

Now off to the Random Irritations thread as the same management has said how nice the other 6 or 7 sections would look in the same colour, those bays being 10' long & requiring replacement of the 3 arris rails & 30-odd feather edge boards per bay... :cry:
Never mind Richard, the good weather will be along soon. Cuprinol Ducksback is your friend. ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Later this month my lad is working on gigs by Kosheen; The Alarm; Tangerine Dream, and The Fratellis. He can give me free entry to them all and AAA passes so I can meet the bands. Now I rather fancy that. Becoming the music gigger I never was when younger.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Later this month my lad is working on gigs by Kosheen; The Alarm; Tangerine Dream, and The Fratellis. He can give me free entry to them all and AAA passes so I can meet the bands. Now I rather fancy that. Becoming the music gigger I never was when younger.

Been backstage AAA and definitely an experience as was going on the tour bus from venue to venue although that wasn't as rock and roll as I hoped

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Receiving management approval for the bay of fencing replaced after the recent storm, and a compliment on the colour. :).

Now off to the Random Irritations thread as the same management has said how nice the other 6 or 7 sections would look in the same colour, those bays being 10' long & requiring replacement of the 3 arris rails & 30-odd feather edge boards per bay... :cry:

That's bosses for you!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Been backstage AAA and definitely an experience as was going on the tour bus from venue to venue although that wasn't as rock and roll as I hoped
It's fun. He has got me backstage to meet and chat with quite a few, with my fave being Al Stewart in 2019...when I got my old copy of his Year of the Cat album signed.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Every morning when I'm getting the boy dressed I imagine I'm last years Masters champion putting the green jacket on this years winner. Then shake his hand when he's got his blazer on.
He obviously doesn't know and thinks shaking hands after getting dressed is just the done thing.
He's also going to grow up weird ... :)

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our favourite restaurant is holding a fundraising charity night and donating all takings on the afternoon/evening of 20th March to DEC. Booked in as soon as I saw their FB post.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tony Hudgell and his parents, not his biological parents but the two wonderful people who are raising him and being proper parents. Just been on the news this morning. Hugely uplifting people ❤

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Good man. Bet the itch was there though

Funny enough not, I know that it would be the worst thing I could do right now and I was just really happy to be fine walking 9 holes less than 3 weeks after surgery. I hope that next week I can start with some putting and gentle chipping.