Things That Gladden The Heart

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
274462568_2405080502968210_8074330425316428192_n.jpg

Maxxx17

Visit site
I'm already waiting for spring to enjoy the warm weather and meet friends. While I communicate with them only via video messenger gb whatsapp it is of course communication is not live, but it is better than not communicate at all. I am glad that in our time there is such technology. I do not know what I would do without communication.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wondering if the tube strike will make a blind bit of difference to anyone. It used to be seen as 'holding the capital to ransom' whereas now that everyone can just work from home it's more 'giving the capital another day at home'. :LOL:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Wondering if the tube strike will make a blind bit of difference to anyone. It used to be seen as 'holding the capital to ransom' whereas now that everyone can just work from home it's more 'giving the capital another day at home'. :LOL:

Its made a massive difference today traveling in from the East, far more traffic on the road, huge queues at bus stops. Ive had blokes turning up in dribs and drabs all morning.

RichA

Visit site
A few thorn and cherry blossoms starting to show themselves around us. It'll soon be time to hide the central heating fuse.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Today being Shrove Tuesday I had a go making Scotch Pancakes (drop scones) using my mum's method. Never before tried making these pancakes and daughter plus my own tasting suggests I got it about right...even though I think the batter was a little bit firm making it tricky doing the 'dropping' of the batter to the hot pan.

Will most definitely repeat quite regularly - might even make for sale in Church Cafe...along with my shortbread and tablet (tablet is free with a coffee) - doing my regular little bit for redevelopment project fundraising my part time job in retirement seems to be becoming a baker.

Last edited: