Things That Gladden The Heart

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am always awake for work at 5:45 am and this morning I heard the first dawn chorus of the year. However, give it a few months, and when dawn is a lot earlier it will probably become a random irritation.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
After being messed about with the new car order, I decided to cancel it, 7 months and counting, just not on.

So, I decided to keep the one I have (which I do love) and bought a Pure 800 turbo upgrade for it (nearly cacked my pants at the price).

You may wonder what is gladdening my heart... I called the insurance company to enquire on how the mod would affect my policy... Absolutely no change! That's got to be a first for a) an insurance company and b) such a game changing mod.

Either way, I'm happy and can't wait to get it swapped over.

I'm assuming a larger turbo + remap = more ponies? :devilish:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The BBC and BBC journalists in Ukraine and Poland being recognised as the source of factual truth for so many in the Ukraine, across Eastern Europe, and for many in Russia. The BBC - to be very proud of and very grateful for (why posted here rather than the Ukraine thread but mods plse move if you wish)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The BBC and BBC journalists in Ukraine and Poland being recognised as the source of factual truth for so many in the Ukraine, across Eastern Europe, and for many in Russia. The BBC - to be very proud of and very grateful for (why posted here rather than the Ukraine thread but mods plse move if you wish)

I agree. I often criticise them but only because I expect the highest of standards of truth, professionalism and impartiality from them. However irritating they can be they are still my go to news channel and seldom watch or read from any other source (apart from on here)!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Group of lads in the village have been doing different challenges for the Mind charity, half marathons, bike rides, triathlons etc, they will be doing 30 challenges in total, this is number 8 I believe.
They're currently doing a running challenge, run 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours. Absolutely mad as a box of frogs to attempt it but it's been great watching their progress.
Just off out to shout them on again ??

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting home from my last weekend shift until April, really put the miles in helping out coverage since nov working at least one day at the weekend (bar one weekend) plus the countless rest day workings

But it's march, we aren't locked down this year so I'm gonna get my cousin's round and have a take away for My 35th bday instead of another lockdown bday

Oh and batman is out so gonna see that aswell

Beautiful

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got my clubs regripped today. Love the feel of new grips. Have switched from red to blue and I definitely think that's going to be a real game changer for me this year!

To my shame, the pro has also given them probably the best clean they've ever had. They're beautiful - like new! :love:
Removing the red grips will take 10 yards off your shots.
Red cars are faster, more chocolate on red penguins- basic rules that everyone should know?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Having a WhatsApp call with my friend who is working in India and has travelled up to Delhi for a week. The look of joy on her face at being able to travel around again and see the sights was great. Two months from now, I will be out there too to see her.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Receiving management approval for the bay of fencing replaced after the recent storm, and a compliment on the colour. :).

Now off to the Random Irritations thread as the same management has said how nice the other 6 or 7 sections would look in the same colour, those bays being 10' long & requiring replacement of the 3 arris rails & 30-odd feather edge boards per bay... :cry: