Things That Gladden The Heart

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Daughter had a teacher training day yesterday, so the Wife and I took the day off and used her Christmas present of a trip to Harry Potter World, (she is HP mad), as it was a 90 minute drive away, and she's just got into golf, we went to Top Golf first, and the spent the afternoon at Harry Potter World - she loved it, really enjoyed the golf, and hit some good drives, considering she's had three lessons. She then got into her HP outfit, and had a great time exploring all of the exhibits, she even used her pocket money to buy herself a wand at the end.

And we finished the day by.....reading Harry Potter!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Daughter had a teacher training day yesterday, so the Wife and I took the day off and used her Christmas present of a trip to Harry Potter World, (she is HP mad), as it was a 90 minute drive away, and she's just got into golf, we went to Top Golf first, and the spent the afternoon at Harry Potter World - she loved it, really enjoyed the golf, and hit some good drives, considering she's had three lessons. She then got into her HP outfit, and had a great time exploring all of the exhibits, she even used her pocket money to buy herself a wand at the end.

And we finished the day by.....reading Harry Potter!
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Wilson took his wife to Harry Potter World to spend her pocket money? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bought this ball sucker retriever today, it just screws into putter grip, hope to try it out tomorrow :love:

Attachments

• 41d8flu+pXL._AC_.jpgball retriever.jpg
    41d8flu+pXL._AC_.jpgball retriever.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Bought this ball sucker retriever today, it just screws into putter grip, hope to try it out tomorrow :love:
Gadjets like that have been around for years. I first saw them used by a couple of guys in the swindle I joined at my first club. I don't think theirs had/needed to screw - just fitted over the putter grip.
It's an admission of increasing age/decreasing flexibility to use one though!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gadjets like that have been around for years. I first saw them used by a couple of guys in the swindle I joined at my first club. I don't think theirs had/needed to screw - just fitted over the putter grip.
It's an admission of increasing age/decreasing flexibility to use one though!
My lack of flexibility is why I bought it.
I've tried most types of ball retrievers. The good thing about this one is that it doesn't make the grip too thick to fit into the bag putter well and only cost £6.29 .

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My dear friend's funeral yesterday. It was so incredibly sad but every single word said about her was true. The biggest heart and generosity of spirit you could ever imagine. There was standing room only and 200+ there who wanted to pay their respects and say goodbye. I know for sure she'd be looking down and thinking "wow, all this for me...I never knew". After the tears we talked and laughed and reminisced. The world's a poorer place for her passing. RIP Nicky.

D

Deleted member 16999

Im back at work after 2 weeks of Paternity leave!

Cooper Mark Dillon - born 14th Jan 2022

Hes a great addition to our lives and Im loving dad life so far!
Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world Cooper.(y)