Things That Gladden The Heart

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
First lockdown stroll this year going through the woods... A bit 'sticky' in places but passable... A whole lot better than our recent urban strolls... Pleasantly warm could've left one layer off... 12K steps which is about right for us... Lido beach was relatively empty unlike the week-end when it was rammed full by all accounts...

D

Deleted member 16999

Over the weekend people have posted videos of local sightings of otters in the river in town, dolphins and whales just off the coast. It's lovely to see and know they are nearby.
We had a pod of approx 8 Dolphins cited swimming north off the Coast here on saturday.(y)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
inCollage_20210301_195547002_copy_1024x1024.jpg

Decided to try home made onion barji for first time. Lovely. Mrs says their dangerous as she would have me make them daily

Went nicely with the home made pilau rice, home made dhansak and home made mushroom barji from Friday

Only downside is knowing that entire meal cost under £2.50 for me to make .. so that's just the onion barjis from the local take away then

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had a really positive phone interview with the SSAFA today and looks like my application to be a volunteer mentor is going to be a success and I'll book onto the next training course (now done remotely). Really keen on the role and think I have lots to offer plus its something I'll enjoy and get a sense of worth from.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Cutting the grass, and some general gardening in lovely warm sun. Tad nippy in shade mind.;)

Also got jab booked for Sunday at Epsom Race Course. Worth the drive to get it so quickly. Second one booked for end of May, and then Spain in August here we come (hopefully).(y)

Four ball lined up for 29 March. 28 days and counting.;)