Things That Gladden The Heart

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
4 new tyres today. Two of the tyres were in good condition but not a preferred make

Decided I really ought to have a spare so I had bought a rim. "How much to fit one of good tyres on the spare rim?" "That's OK we will do it for just the cost of a valve and balance - £10"

Well done National Tyres and Autocare, Yeovil.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
155540325_10158730804890219_9062202539474546222_o.jpg
F4ACA53A-719A-49EE-BDB5-B615C0F268E9.jpeg
Cute dog what breed is it? Similar to my daughters dog

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had sad news on my Facebook timeline. One of the team is in a hospice having final care. Been on my mind all day, it’s hard to explain but being part of a team that travels together and the time you spend with each other makes you close. What is pleasing to know is the team is there, they weren’t wasted years, the team bond hasn’t gone despite us all going our own ways.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just had booked a time for me on a Ping fitting day middle of next month. Gives me a couple of weeks to get back into the swing...just hoping it's the more recent 'better' one rather than the 'other' one that I get back into.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
This falls between two stools...
A footie friend of my boomerang boy previously trained as a baker... In lockdown, to keep himself busy, he has reignited his old skills and started baking some top quality 'stuff'... The gladness bit is that herself has just arrived home with a seeded sourdough loaf not long out of the oven :):)... The irritation will be that I will be only having the one slice :(...

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Homer is still around and occasionally looking in on the forum :) (Not that I'm in any way stalking him I hasten to add)

and

he isn't flooding the forum with posts ;)

Conversely, there are now quite a few regular contributors who haven't been seen on here for quite a while :(

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Homer is still around and occasionally looking in on the forum :) (Not that I'm in any way stalking him I hasten to add)

and

he isn't flooding the forum with posts ;)

Conversely, there are now quite a few regular contributors who haven't been seen on here for quite a while :(

Spooky. I was just thinking that we still hadn't heard from him for a while (and wondefing how best to ask).. Nice to know that he looks in from time to time. Maybe he'll get his mojo back after he's had chance to get a game or two under his belt.