Things That Gladden The Heart

Same for me, September birthday so I was able to go to the pub with my mates last year, and it was about one week before they imposed the 10pm kurfew.

My wife is the opposite - March 25th, so she's in that small three week window of people with birthdays ruined two years in a row. Last year was her 30th that was ruined as well. :(
I'm in your wife's window, if you know what I mean. :eek:
I'm on the 27th, as is my twin bro.

I love our 4 weekly pay days .. that extra one a year is nice as a complete blank pay day with no bills to pay

Straight to the golf shop!
I don't know, I feel like I'd just spend all the money within 4 weeks instead of 4.5 or whatever, then there would eventually be a time where all my bills come out when I've still got over a week til payday and I'll be screwed. :LOL:

I don't know, I feel like I'd just spend all the money within 4 weeks instead of 4.5 or whatever, then there would eventually be a time where all my bills come out when I've still got over a week til payday and I'll be screwed. :LOL:
Set up a system 10 years ago now

Have one bank that the wages go into and bills are taken from

Have another bank that's spending

(Also have a golf bank and a joint account for mortgage now lol added later)

Anyways leave exactly the bills money in the bills account and remove the rest

Then bills are covered everything else fair game 😜

Set up a system 10 years ago now

Have one bank that the wages go into and bills are taken from

Have another bank that's spending

(Also have a golf bank and a joint account for mortgage now lol added later)

Anyways leave exactly the bills money in the bills account and remove the rest

Then bills are covered everything else fair game 😜
My system is similar, but it's more - on payday send a huge chunk of money to the wife to deal with. :LOL: Then it's only my own bills I have to worry about (phone, internet, loan repayment, credit card...)

My system is similar, but it's more - on payday send a huge chunk of money to the wife to deal with. :LOL: Then it's only my own bills I have to worry about (phone, internet, loan repayment, credit card...)
Lol not a bad system

Ours is basically the other way

Payday I'll send the joint account a couple bags to cover all the bills that are joint

Then she buys the food lol

I think she gets a cracking deal 😜

My only condition dont moan about what I buy golf wise aha