Things That Gladden The Heart

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bought this for Mrs Hobbit a week or so back. She'd not played/had a keyboard for at least 25 years. Chuffed to bits she's so happy, and gobsmacked how good she is!

Guess its like riding a bike. Once you've cracked it you never forget.

$_86.JPG
When's her first Gig ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
You been partying too early Bill and been raising too many glasses(or was it the strain of getting the wallet out?:whistle:
Anyway,hope you recover enough to get your ass into gear on the course soon!
Even better news today, the bar is open :love:. Mibbie make the golf tomorrow just to wind up my Celtic mate :D:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 21258

Looking on BRS and seeing a message saying 'CASUAL TIMES WILL BECOME LIVE ON xx MAR 2021 AT xx:xx'.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Looking on BRS and seeing a message saying 'CASUAL TIMES WILL BECOME LIVE ON xx MAR 2021 AT xx:xx'.
LOL. We're not opening bookings for the 29th March to 3rd April until the 27th March - that gives all of us time to re-arrange things or arrange time off work if we want to play that week - otherwise the slots will be taken by those whose lives are not or less constrained by such as work or family. And that's a good thing that gladdens my heart :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Piers Morgan having his arse handed to him by multiple people as well as official complaints from charity’s resulting in him walking off the programme- hopefully it’s permanent and he crawls back into his hole

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Piers Morgan having his arse handed to him by multiple people as well as official complaints from charity’s resulting in him walking off the programme- hopefully it’s permanent and he crawls back into his hole
I've seen the video of it...God I wish I'd seen it live....