The National

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone had/having a punt on the race today?

I've had £10 E/W on Chelsea Harbour
£5 E/W on Simon
£10 WIN on Cloudy Lane
£4 WINS on Vodka Bleu & Idle Talk.

No doubt they'll all fall at the first........

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got simon in the sweep, but apart from that, i cant be bothered this year! Normally pick a half decent one for the win, 2 at about 50/1 (one to win, one each way) and a big odds outsider i normally stick a quid on.

Maybe next year!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
got £6 on the football pools, and £2 each way on hedgehunter(25/1) and fundamentalist(66/1) in the national. Doubt it will happen but am looking at £2,000 if it all comes good.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just put a quid on five different gee gee’s Bid spender I know! Got one at 200/1 so could have a good night out tonight!

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Got £10 on hedgehunter at 20/1 - got £270 on the back of his win in '05

Also gone with £10 win on cloudy lane and a £2 e/w bet on madison de beulais as the name appealed.

My other saturday bets are, Pompey to beat west brom, chelsea to beat man city and celtic to beat motherwell, 3 doubles and a treble will make a nice return on a low stake of £7

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got £10 on hedgehunter at 20/1 - got £270 on the back of his win in '05

Also gone with £10 win on cloudy lane and a £2 e/w bet on madison de beulais as the name appealed.

My other saturday bets are, Pompey to beat west brom, chelsea to beat man city and celtic to beat motherwell, 3 doubles and a treble will make a nice return on a low stake of £7

Hedgehunter down to 12/1 now. Was at 28's a couple of days ago.

What odds did you get on Cloudy Lane,mate?

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site

Must admit, would have sounded like a good bet at 3.00 today. Trouble is Celtic are having a nightmare at the moment...lost to Motherwell 1-0 so that buggers that one up for you!