Royal Ascot

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had a great day out at Royal Ascot today, the race course not the golf course.

Big Jim 9/2 winner and an e/w bet on a 25/1 shot Salmanaza got me out of jail. It meant that I went home £40 richer overall.

First trip to a race track for years and forgot how enjoyable it was. Also the first time for me back at Ascot since the new stand, it's changed quite a bit inside and outside.

Bookies now using electronic boards instead of chalk boards, when did that happen?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I had a great day out at Royal Ascot today, the race course not the golf course.

Big Jim 9/2 winner and an e/w bet on a 25/1 shot Salmanaza got me out of jail. It meant that I went home £40 richer overall.

First trip to a race track for years and forgot how enjoyable it was. Also the first time for me back at Ascot since the new stand, it's changed quite a bit inside and outside.

Bookies now using electronic boards instead of chalk boards, when did that happen?

Had I known I'd have invited you over to the club for lunch before you went. It's certainly changed