The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Mandofred

Visit site
I haven't read every post...but if people are in my situation (don't have sports channels.....and don't watch much sports)....YouTube has a live feed of Amen Corner

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you think Koepka was the worst player in his practice group and the forfeit is the high vis pink hat?

In an era when clothing companies decide your outfit for each day in a major, coordinated by a designer, it is a bad one.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Rory looked a broken man after he found water on the 13th.

I can only hope this poor round is enough to completely take the pressure off himself.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Do you think Koepka was the worst player in his practice group and the forfeit is the high vis pink hat?

In an era when clothing companies decide your outfit for each day in a major, coordinated by a designer, it is a bad one.

The clothing has been generally terrible IMHO, if I had any sort of money I'd start up a golf trouser company and rid the game of the stretchy abominations on show tonight

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Has McGinley dyed his hair?

I find him quite objectionable as a commentato.Did not think he was a brilliant player but his constant ability to criticise most players, their shots and find him irritating. Never seems to say much positive and usually mute the TV.

Sure some people may disagree.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Has McGinley dyed his hair?

I find him quite objectionable as a commentato.Did not think he was a brilliant player but his constant ability to criticise most players, their shots and find him irritating. Never seems to say much positive and usually mute the TV.

Sure some people may disagree.

Awful commentator. For someone who was essentially a journeyman pro, he doesn't half like to talk some nonsense.