The Masters 2018

D

Deleted member 1147

Is Spieth now becoming the favourite?
If I was a betting man I’d certainly be considering him .

D

Deleted member 15344

Reed still the very big favourite- Spieth is looking dangerous and may make Reed a bit nervous.

Rory needs a run of a couple of good holes to wake up

During a day of mistakes and stop start Spieth is the only one making a serious move at the moment

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory is bottling it big time. Spieth looks more like the man who knows what needs to be done. He'll be close in this.

Why when someone’s doesn’t play that great it’s down to “bottle”

Rory isn’t bottling it - at the moment he just can’t find a fluid swing consistently enough - that’s golf and the fine margins they have.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Rory isn’t bottling it - at the moment he just can’t find a fluid swing consistently enough - that’s golf and the fine margins they have.

I have seen a few people say he’s bottling it...makes me laugh! Just got zero idea

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It’s not fine margins today it’s bottling. He clearly has a mental block with the masters since he threw Away the lead

Had a chance to go level on the second hole and missed a tiny putt for eagle

I’d go far to say he will never win a green jacket

D

Deleted member 15344

I have seen a few people say he’s bottling it...makes me laugh! Just got zero idea

Exactly- his swing is out of sync at the moment , it’s not mental , it’s a swing issue and he can’t get it going at the moment

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Whatever it is, bottle or ability.. he's out of it now imo.
Rooting for Ricky, would love to see him win it.

Edit: His body language at that last putt was awful, definitely out of it!

Last edited:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
McIlroy won't win today. Spieth only 1 back now but Reed still has the 2 Par 5's to come. Fowler looking good too but still 2 back.

D

Deleted member 15344

Whatever it is, bottle or ability.. he's out of it now imo.
Rooting for Ricky, would love to see him win it.

Yeah he is out of it right now - unless something clicks for him but hard to see

Rahm still close but anyone but Spieth please