The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Theyre not allowed to show the live golf until 8pm (as per augustas rules), only coverage till then is on the red button

So they can show it on the Red Button - ie, on the tv before 8 but they cant show it on the tv untill 8...?
That makes so much sense.............

I agree with Murph - they need a kicking!

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This is by far the biggest joke coverage of golf ever.
The BBC losing the golf is a travesty.

At least we will have a choice over the weekend.

Still Sara Stark is nice to look at.

If they suck up to JN any more I will cry.

It's Augusta's rule, not Sky. BBC lost the golf because they didn't bid, so its not a travesty, they didn't want it

D

Deleted member 15344

It's Augusta's rule, not Sky. BBC lost the golf because they didn't bid, so its not a travesty, they didn't want it

How can they have not bid for the golf when they have it on the Sat and Sunday ?

Augusta not allowing live coverage doesnt excuse the naff and nonsense and fawning currently going on from them.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
I cant turn over because its not on the BBC - Allis does it whilst the golf is going on so i dont mind him talking because i like his tales.

Peter Alliss is the governor for me. The natural successor to Henry Longhurst and not given to a lot of the preposterous "How did that miss?" "Amazing! Banality of so many of the others.

Rambles a bit, sure. But just adds to the charm of the man.👍

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
How can they have not bid for the golf when they have it on the Sat and Sunday ?

Augusta not allowing live coverage doesnt excuse the naff and nonsense and fawning currently going on from them.

It's the same every year Phil , I like it :D All part of watching The Masters, you know what to expect :thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

It's the same every year Phil , I like it :D All part of watching The Masters, you know what to expect :thup:

Thankfully the BBC show starts and it straight into the golf

Sky need to get rid of the hour of nonsense.

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site

They didn't bid for the full contract as they weren't prepared to pay the market rate, thats how.

I'd rather listen to "fawning" about the greatest ever than hearing who allis's dad played with and how the pro's wife walked her black lab across the course every morning

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thankfully the BBC show starts and it straight into the golf

Sky need to get rid of the hour of nonsense.

This is why I'm devastated that they have the Open from 2017. It will be ruined by hours of nonsense and my favourite Sunday of the year will be a joke compared to all the years I've loved since I was a nipper watching it on Auntie 😢

D

Deleted member 15344

Never boring, you know he's going to reminisce , it's like your favourite Uncle visiting, you know you'll get the same stories but you still love him to bits :)

Needs an extra spicey werthers to jolt him up a bit

Prob smells of my fav Uncle :D

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
The wait is FINALLY over and the endless conjecture is now behind us (until end of play tonight)

if I could borrow from Darts &. F1

LET'S WATCH GOLF!!!!