The Links Diary

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I don't want to hijack the "Golfers Journal" thread (available here)

Following on from comments in there, I just purchased two issues of The Links Diary to take away on my hols at the end of the month. They turned up this morning, 2 days after ordering, and I am extremely happy with them. The comment in the other thread about it being a coffee table book, rather than a magazine are spot on. It's not a magazine at all, no adverts, no gear reviews, no instruction, no reader letters etc. at least not that I've seen having a flick through. It's very nicely put together publication, high quality printed paper with a mix of excellent photographs and short stories. Due to the thick quality paper, it is quite heavy, but looks and feels like it will last forever. It's an excellent looking publication, just thought I'd give it a shout out in it's own right.

My only negative is that now I've got volumes 1 & 3, I want to complete the set but can't get volume 2 because it's sold out :(.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't want to hijack the "Golfers Journal" thread (available here)

Following on from comments in there, I just purchased two issues of The Links Diary to take away on my hols at the end of the month. They turned up this morning, 2 days after ordering, and I am extremely happy with them. The comment in the other thread about it being a coffee table book, rather than a magazine are spot on. It's not a magazine at all, no adverts, no gear reviews, no instruction, no reader letters etc. at least not that I've seen having a flick through. It's very nicely put together publication, high quality printed paper with a mix of excellent photographs and short stories. Due to the thick quality paper, it is quite heavy, but looks and feels like it will last forever. It's an excellent looking publication, just thought I'd give it a shout out in it's own right.

My only negative is that now I've got volumes 1 & 3, I want to complete the set but can't get volume 2 because it's sold out :(.

When I have missed copies of a magazine, an email to their sales or head office normally resolves it. There are usually stocks lying at HQ