The Last Stand of Payne Stewart Book

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Has anyone read this? It was released last year and I'm thinking of buying a copy. I've read conflicting reviews on it though; some say its brilliant, others say its too repetitive and laboured.

D

Deleted member 18588

Personally found it a good read.

And topical today as it deals with the demise of shot making and the increase in the power game.

AidanWinifred

Visit site
I have heard about this, but have not read it, and now, after several reading reviews of this book, it become very interesting to me, in general, I often read such literature. And in the case when I need to complete a written assignment for a book I have read, it is easier for me to turn to a written service, at https://edusson.com/write-my-book-report you can study a useful review of a highly rated written service, learn about all the important aspects their activities, the best performers of assignments, and make an order, and the team of professional writers take care of your book reports. Try it, good luck!

Last edited:

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aside from my gripe about the poor spelling of Peter Thomson's name (on the Random Irritations thread last week) the book is a very good read. Very enjoyable. The last section, on the fatal flight and crash and the aftermath is harrowing but very well written.