The Golfing Bandits

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Morning all,
sorry if this has caused backlash here. Thanks Crow for your support to others if you don’t want to watch that’s fine as Crow said just wanted to spread out our journey Golfing, I mean it’s a struggle at the moment with getting youngsters to play we are only to try to show that it can be a fun game. Thanks for all feedback anyway. And regarding the camera ... it’s a decent camera and Been uploaded in 4K but YouTube has not processed it yet. I’m not trying to publish our content I put it here as You can see we’re not professionals and it is for laughs and fun reasons.

no backlash, just that you get a lot of people as the first post are trying to sell or promote something as you have done. plenty of good advice to be had heer, you only need to ask. you might have got a better responce if you had posted a bit first and ask some questions and got involved.

TBH i#m not a fan of Youtube channels set up by anyone no matter what your ability is , though some like informative and instructional stuff by Pro's, not me though;)

plenty of people from your neck of the woods down south to meet and play with in better times

Last edited:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
That must be a real bummer James. Manage to eventually drag yourself out of bed only to find that there is some sort of virus going round and Boris has imposed a lockdown and the courses are closed.

Nice to see you back though :unsure:

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched the Heaton Park Vid... Sounds like you fellas enjoy having a good laugh and a round with you guys would be a hoot!
Vids end a bit abruptly and wouldn't have minded seeing a few more shots rather than walking in between.
I would (and its just my opinion) focus more on the golf content and less on the laddish behaviour if that makes sense?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As a fellow youtuber then I know how hard it can be. Going to be tough to get too much interesting content done at the moment but don't let this hiatus put you off. Once we get over Covid-19 and back on the course keep going. You'll find a style and the sort of content that resonates (and the stuff that doesn't)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you genuinely want to be part of the community I'm 100% sure you have come to the right place. People will rip you apart whilst others will welcome you with open arms, hopefully you WILL stick around, there's some top people here (y)

And it’s great to see you posting again James, you curtain twitcher ?

Hope your well, look forward to sharing a fairway with you again sooner rather than later ???‍♂️

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
I watched the Heaton Park Vid... Sounds like you fellas enjoy having a good laugh and a round with you guys would be a hoot!
Vids end a bit abruptly and wouldn't have minded seeing a few more shots rather than walking in between.
I would (and its just my opinion) focus more on the golf content and less on the laddish behaviour if that makes sense?
Makes sense pal I agree with this ! We will take your advice and implement this In the next video ????

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good luck with your channel, it's hard work maintaining one.
Tough crowd this forum, think of it like being in a snooker hall where you could her a pin drop across 7 tables but the people on table 8 are having a party, chatting and their phones keep going off. Yes golf can (and is) fun but you have to respect the game, the course and others at all times.... THEN have fun.

hello again stranger, good to see you pop up! hope youre well :)

Cshanley87

Visit site
great another bunch of chompers hacking up the course, i just don't get why people want to watch this kind of rubbish??:LOL:
You must be a pro then pal? Presuming you’ve never mishit a shot with your comment, I can assure we most definitely do not hack up the course, we’re just a group of lads who love playing golf whilst having a laugh and a joke, your feedback is most appreciated though ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
You must be a pro then pal? Presuming you’ve never mishit a shot with your comment, I can assure we most definitely do not hack up the course, we’re just a group of lads who love playing golf whilst having a laugh and a joke, your feedback is most appreciated though ??
far from being a pro and of course i have hit bad shots but i'm not asking people to watch me doing it though;)

your discription of yourself would be the same for 99% of people on here who play, myself included, so whats so different about you that people would want to watch?

D

Deleted member 1147

You do realise that pros hit bad shots too?