The Glen, North Berwick.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Right troops I’ve got an invitation to play captains day at The Glen North Berwick in a couple of weeks so I’ll be able to check the track before the 22nd aug forum outing......sneaky or what. I understand there’s been a few changes over the years....I last played there 30 years ago. I’ll guess it will be handy if one or two of us knows the course before hand.

I’ve got another couple of guys interested in the outing, but saying and doing is two different things. I’ll work on them.

mikest

Club Champion
www.middlesbroughgolfclub.co.uk
I'm playing there in a works tournament in 2 weeks time, I think its a great little course, some excellent holes like the par 3 on the back 9, signature hole where you hit blind to a green that backs onto the beach. Lokking forward to playing it again, only problem last time I found was that there was no practice area, is this still the case?

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I think there is a practice area. It is to the left of the 15th fairway beside the par three 16th. It's a fair hike up the hill from the first tee if you just want to hit a few balls for a warm up