The four foundations of golf

Big85

Visit site
Who has read the book?

Have you seen any improvements in your golf game?

Do you keep referring back to the book?

Is the book worth buying?

CountLippe

Visit site
I've got the audio book and found it an interesting listen.

There's nothing I hadn't heard before, but it concisely brings together the modern methods for statistical analysis, practice planning, course strategy and a good explanation of ball flight laws.

I think having a hard copy of the book would have been better as there are lots of little nuggets I'd like to have bookmarked and gone back to.

My main focus following on, is hitting more greens from 140 - 200 yards.

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Just listened to this myself. Very true in what they say about expectations in your golf game

Really interesting the comment that you'll never get to the next level always being conservative off the tee....

So true, albeit for a lot of us it's that or the choice of potentially being on a parallel fairway or OB

GBC

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Really interesting the comment that you'll never get to the next level always being conservative off the tee....

So true, albeit for a lot of us it's that or the choice of potentially being on a parallel fairway or OB

GBC

A parallel fairway is fine as long as you have a shot at the green. Obviously OB isn’t.

Barking_Mad

Visit site
There's lots of good golf podcasts. The Sweet Spot is amongst the best with John Sherman and Adam Young.

Par Train and Brain Booster with Karl Morris also very good.