The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the Chelsea goals. What the heck was that all about re the Chelsea penalty. It was shocking to see.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen the Chelsea goals. What the heck was that all about re the Chelsea penalty. It was shocking to see.

Just reading about it on BBC Sport website and Dele Alli made the point that the others weren't fighting over the penalty in the Man Utd game when the pressure was on to score. But at 4-0 up and no pressure on the penalty suddenly they all want to take it and get their name on the score sheet.

Swango1980

Visit site
The first on Palmer I think he stands on his heel.

Tarkoski got the ball great tackle.
The only thing with the Tarkowski challenge was that, the few times I saw it, it appeared he threw a wonderful left hook into the face of the Chelsea player.

Must have just been the angle I saw it, and he didn't actually connect, otherwise it would have been a knockout :)

4LEX

Visit site
Just reading about it on BBC Sport website and Dele Alli made the point that the others weren't fighting over the penalty in the Man Utd game when the pressure was on to score. But at 4-0 up and no pressure on the penalty suddenly they all want to take it and get their name on the score sheet.

Good point that.

To be fair this has happened before and Poch was so weak dealing with it the players obviously think they can get away with it.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Good point that.

To be fair this has happened before and Poch was so weak dealing with it the players obviously think they can get away with it.
I asked a Chelsea pal what was going off.He said that Pochettino said after the last penalty was missed by Sterling “ the players can sort it out on the pitch”. After last nights farce he said Poch has embarrassed himself.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Corr imagine if Palmer and foden had played in the same city side
It’s an odd one because the same conversation was had about Foden and Sancho. Palmer like Sancho decided his future lay elsewhere. Could you imagine Sancho, Coden and Palmer in the same team.England. I can but I don’t think Southgate can.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s an odd one because the same conversation was had about Foden and Sancho. Palmer like Sancho decided his future lay elsewhere. Could you imagine Sancho, Coden and Palmer in the same team.England. I can but I don’t think Southgate can.

Sancho whilst good (when on form) doesn't seem to have that x factor of these two for me

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He did, but his attitude and agent did not help him one bit ☹️

If he becomes available for the £35 rumoured I'd love for us to lay down a marker and get him and tovey (or Solanke) in

Paquata looks off to you guys

But a front line of Bowen right, Sancho left , kudus cam all playing off of Toney or Solanke would be some forward line

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I asked a Chelsea pal what was going off.He said that Pochettino said after the last penalty was missed by Sterling “ the players can sort it out on the pitch”. After last nights farce he said Poch has embarrassed himself.
I reckon ya pal is talking 🐂 💩 tash.
I can’t believe you believed this enough to actually repeat it 🤦‍♂️

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Corr imagine if Palmer and foden had played in the same city side
Palmer really is top draw.
To play so well in a struggling team 🤯
Was definitely a good move for him to leave City,how many games would he have played there this season?
Now he’s in the conversation for player of the season?

Plus had a decent wage increase I’d have thought.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Palmer really is top draw.
To play so well in a struggling team 🤯
Was definitely a good move for him to leave City,how many games would he have played there this season?
Now he’s in the conversation for player of the season?

Plus had a decent wage increase I’d have thought.
Yes .
Still can’t belive the coms we’re thinking he should / shouldn’t be at the Euros.
He should be in the top five for me