The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
If Liverpool don’t win the title this season Klopp leaves with just 1 prem title & a few poor seasons.
Overhyped?
In the City era, I think not (he's only won Premier League, Champions League, European Super Cup, Club World Cup, Carabao Cup (twice) and the FA Cup) and i'm an Everton supporter. He's done really well for them, just look at old Brenda Rogers instead.

I hope Arsenal lose, they used to be my second team but I dislike Arteta intensely and I dont' want his team to win a throw in let alone the league. Please let City win

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In the City era, I think not (he's only won Premier League, Champions League, European Super Cup, Club World Cup, Carabao Cup (twice) and the FA Cup) and i'm an Everton supporter. He's done really well for them, just look at old Brenda Rogers instead.

I hope Arsenal lose, they used to be my second team but I dislike Arteta intensely and I dont' want his team to win a throw in let alone the league. Please let City win

He's a winner, I actually really like klopp, I'm going to miss him in the league

Think he has got Liverpool playing so much excellent football

He has made the premier league better because without him city would be winning by what 20 points a year? That's boring

At least their being pushed

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I get that.
But he’s also finished 8th,5th,4th,4th

So it’s not like he’s been pushing City as much as people make out 🤷‍♂️
Has anyone else?
I would think to keep going at max warp speed constantly is impossible, unless you have the untold finances of an oil rich state.