The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At last, someone who sees it as I saw it. The defender obstructed Dunk and stopped him from getting to the ball and then grabbed him round the waist!
As clear a penalty as I've seen all season.
Just no consistency when in the box.
Refs have caused this letting far to much go imo.

If they have to give several pens to stop it the sooner the better.

4LEX

Visit site
How are Chelsea odds on to win tonight?
I know Man Utd aren’t great,but I’d rather back them at 13/5.

I've backed Man Utd tonight but it's a difficult game to call.

Chelsea stats wise are way above their position, Man Utd stats wise are way below their position.

Chelsea also have a better record against top teams plus Man Utd's record away against top sides has been nothing short of embarrassingly bad.

I just look at the Chelsea side and can't see where the goals would come from unless via the penalty spot. Reckon a really dodgy 1-0 Man Utd win here!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I've backed Man Utd tonight but it's a difficult game to call.

Chelsea stats wise are way above their position, Man Utd stats wise are way below their position.

Chelsea also have a better record against top teams plus Man Utd's record away against top sides has been nothing short of embarrassingly bad.

I just look at the Chelsea side and can't see where the goals would come from unless via the penalty spot. Reckon a really dodgy 1-0 Man Utd win here!
I see it a lot closer than the bookies do,so I’d go with the much bigger odds.
2 bad sides 🤷‍♂️

4LEX

Visit site
Really disappointed with Liverpool in the first half, could easily be a pre season game. Just go 424 and blow a poor side away. Terrible football passing it sideways and offering nothing up front. Probably biased as I've got Salah and Nunez in my FF team though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really disappointed with Liverpool in the first half, could easily be a pre season game. Just go 424 and blow a poor side away. Terrible football passing it sideways and offering nothing up front. Probably biased as I've got Salah and Nunez in my FF team though :ROFLMAO:
You need to close up on Arsenal's goal difference. The league is so close this year that it might come down to that. This is exactly the game to do that, it's what Sheffield are there for 😄

4LEX

Visit site
Bruno bailing Utd out again. Class header.

Liverpool paying the price for treating the game like a friendly so far.