The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

You're whining saying it's amazing how Liverpool have been able to compete with their very minor injury list which is a lot smaller than several other top half clubs. :rolleyes:

One day you will just take a step back

It’s a discussion ,no one is whining , no one is comparing , it’s not a competition on who has the most injuries , it was a simple post about the current state of the club that I support

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

It’s a discussion ,no one is whining , no one is comparing , it’s not a competition on who has the most injuries , it was a simple post about the current state of the club that I support
You said it was 'staggering' how they're still able to compete. How is it when every club deals with the same thing? Utter nonsense.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Roy Hodgson has stepped down.

After a second spell in hospital after falling ill at training, I'm glad for his sake. He managed us for 200 games, almost half of our stint in the PL this time around and I'm just thankful for all of his efforts.

We have (on paper) a brilliant replacement coming in. We will see. At the moment we have our 4 best players out injured (again) They have played together once all season. 2 of those 4 are back soon and thank God, as we need them.

We have Everton away tonight........not sure it will top the Sky ratings for Monday night football!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a second spell in hospital after falling ill at training, I'm glad for his sake. He managed us for 200 games, almost half of our stint in the PL this time around and I'm just thankful for all of his efforts.

We have (on paper) a brilliant replacement coming in. We will see. At the moment we have our 4 best players out injured (again) They have played together once all season. 2 of those 4 are back soon and thank God, as we need them.

We have Everton away tonight........not sure it will top the Sky ratings for Monday night football!
A boring 0-0 draw please barman!

D

Deleted member 15344

I hope I'm wrong, but Glasner will be a really good appointment.

Although the way they've handled the Hodgson situation is classless at best.

He has certainly done well improving teams - decent record at Wolfsburg and then winning Europa League with Frankfurt and then doing well in the CL

Surprised he didn’t get snapped up in the summer in Germany

Going to need time but coming into a relegation battle will be a touch different

CountLippe

Visit site

I think that Bradley and Gomez have done much better than expected at the back, unlike in previous years where Liverpool have struggled to cope with defensive injuries.
I'd also argue Jotas performances have meant Salah hadn't been missed.

There is going to be a 'straw that broke the camels back' moment if the injuries continue though, especially with the likely fixture congestion.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's always a depressing sight when I see Ashley Young's name on the team sheet and nothing so far tonight is changing that opinion 🙄. We surely have someone better who could be playing.

Not high quality fare so far.