The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Excellent strike by Elliot. Though I'm wondering how he picked his ball well.in his own half, ran all the way forward with no challenge, and keeper seemed to be caught out, weird positioning.

Swango1980

Visit site
Wolves been shocking 1st half
Thought they looked bright first few minutes. But then Liverpool just started hacking players to the ground any chance they could get, disrupt the rhythm. Whereas Wolves let Elliot run straight through them. They'll be kicking themselves that they weren't kicking the opposition

D

Deleted member 15344

A gritty win , sweet strike from Elliott who had a cracking game. The young Spanish lad in the middle Bajcetic looks like he has a bright future

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
A gritty win , sweet strike from Elliott who had a cracking game. The young Spanish lad in the middle Bajcetic looks like he has a bright future

It’s always annoying, Phil, when players with a bright future have names which are easy to spell wrong.

I was absolutely delighted when Henrikh Mkhitaryan left United.

?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thought they looked bright first few minutes. But then Liverpool just started hacking players to the ground any chance they could get, disrupt the rhythm. Whereas Wolves let Elliot run straight through them. They'll be kicking themselves that they weren't kicking the opposition
One of the Wolves players kicked Keita while he was off the pitch.
think they gave as good as they got.

Swango1980

Visit site
It’s always annoying, Phil, when players with a bright future have names which are easy to spell wrong.

I was absolutely delighted when Henrikh Mkhitaryan left United.

?
My eye sight must be getting bad. I could have sworn Liverpool had brought on a young Scottish lad called Dork. He looked about 9 years old, reminded me of the days they had Thompson (think he ended up at Blackburn)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Metro reporting today that Utd have "only" offered Garnacho £20k per week, despite interest from Real Madrid. Looks like he'll be leaving then.

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I really want him to stay as he's a game changer , and imo, has a real x factor about him. But, he's also a wild card and if all is to be believed has some discipline issues.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Metro reporting today that Utd have "only" offered Garnacho £20k per week, despite interest from Real Madrid. Looks like he'll be leaving then.

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I really want him to stay as he's a game changer , and imo, has a real x factor about him. But, he's also a wild card and if all is to be believed has some discipline issues.

20k a week is a bit of a joke for a club of Uniteds size though. David De Gea earns that much when he goes for a poo :ROFLMAO:

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site

Maybe this current set up are righting the wrongs from the previous regimes?

Generally, Footballers are paid way too much too early.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Amazing, BUT once again I'm confused how they decide who can wear what kit - he's in yellow, as are the opposition.
I had not noticed that, but yes you are right. In a corner situation could they really tell the difference between an attackers arm and the keepers arm? I'd be wanting a change of top if I was the ref, or the manager to be fair.