The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You need more than 'effort' in a relegation battle. ?. I've seen enough relegation games to know that ?
Absolutely, you need structure and organisation. Plenty of that on show. There was no need for us to go gung ho in the first half. We have had chances second half, lack of quality up top is costing us.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ah well. I think we’ve given them a good game but it’s an inevitable result. Apart from Richi’s antics it’s been a decent scrap.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ah well. I think we’ve given them a good game but it’s an inevitable result. Apart from Richi’s antics it’s been a decent scrap.
Whether we stay up or not, hopefully he will be gone in the summer. Money in the bank, off the wage list.

Good organisation but I'm still struggling to see where our goals are coming from.

D

Deleted member 18121

If I'm not already feeling great about a really hard fought result, reading these salty salty comments gives me even more joy. Its Fantastic that some people's teams are in such a mess that they try to find solice in little events in our games. Brilliant stuff?

Oh and I really hope Everton find the goals they need to stay up. I don't want to see the premier League without them.