The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
blimey - it’s like files around the proverbial, all came out the woodwork for a little cheap dig

My number one stalker has his own little group ?????

I know, it's very sad, but funny.

Some of these people have kids - dad can you play with me, read me a story, please? No, I'm only up to 20 likes tonight against Liverpool Phil, or anti-Liverpool posts.

The lives some people lead.......awaiting the likes....(y)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Some of these people have kids - dad can you play with me, read me a story, please? No, I'm only up to 20 likes tonight against Liverpool Phil, or anti-Liverpool posts.

Have you been back over your history of the football threads over the years.
Funny my kids are grown up Phils is still young,how’s that argument stack up.
I’m sure if your kids read some of your posts they would be super proud :)

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Some of these people have kids - dad can you play with me, read me a story, please?
No I’m arguing with people on social media

Oh look you’ve got your customary like ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Within football there is always lots of banter and most of the time it’s great and have some great chats and debates with various different fans of many teams online and offline

But its not banter for some - it’s just pathetic childish little sniping with no purpose beyond scoring a point.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Within football there is always lots of banter and most of the time it’s great and have some great chats and debates with various different fans of many teams online and offline

But its not banter for some - it’s just pathetic childish little sniping with no purpose beyond scoring a point.
Seriously Phil you’re in no position ?‍♂️
Mr popular

D

Deleted member 15344

Kolasinac? no he was sold (well left permanently, dont expect theres much of a fee if any involved) :)

I expect the game will go ahead but if it doesnt there will be no complaints from Liverpool lol

Pablo Mari has also left on loan it seems ?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The player that should not be in that team

Cristiano RONALDO (Portugal/Manchester United FC)

Ronaldo has been as consistent as ever despite moving to a Manchester United team that has been struggling. The Portuguese makes the line-up after winning the Coppa Italia with Juventus and making a triumphant return to Old Trafford

copied and pasted from another site ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It seems that Everton are considering Mourinho as next permanent manager.

So it appears https://www.skysports.com/football/...-consideration-to-become-next-everton-manager

Roma are 7th and so he's hardly ripping up trees in Serie A. Seems to me a busted flush but how good is Lampard when he hasn't got the luxury of an all star team? Rooney would clearly be a popular choice given his history and he seems to be getting a tune out of Derby despite all the shenanigans going on behind the scenes including them potentially going out of business in the next 2-3 weeks. At lest he'd be a free agent