The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Need a massive turnaround or I think Benitez will be gone, 2 goals in a minute, the first an an own goal and the 2nd straight down through the defence! Just shocking

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What about LPool? Who cares about Burnley? Last season your game with us was cancelled with 3hrs notice with 4 cases of Covid, I remember you and others laughing when it was suggested Everton should of been awarded the points (I didn’t agree with that by the way) with it being such short notice.

Like City, LPool would of had to produce the evidence.

We are hopefully seeing some end to this Covid, but just accept some will worse affected than others. It’s a game of Football, far more important things in life.

Er I don’t remember laughing, and you quoted the prem league and it rules, yet it was the Prem league that cancelled the game.

Quote from Sky re the City Everton game
The Premier League believes its protocols remain 'robust' after taking medical advice when making the decision to postpone Manchester City's game against Everton.

Everton asked for "full disclosure" of information from the Premier League after the match was postponed four hours before it was due to kick-off at Goodison Park because of a growing Covid-19 outbreak among the City squad.

On Christmas Day, City announced that Gabriel Jesus and Kyle Walker had tested positive, along with two members of club staff. The club have now closed their first-team training ground, which will undergo a deep clean.

City announced they had players with COVID four days before the game.

D

Deleted member 16999

Er I don’t remember laughing, and you quoted the prem league and it rules, yet it was the Prem league that cancelled the game.

Quote from Sky re the City Everton game
The Premier League believes its protocols remain 'robust' after taking medical advice when making the decision to postpone Manchester City's game against Everton.

Everton asked for "full disclosure" of information from the Premier League after the match was postponed four hours before it was due to kick-off at Goodison Park because of a growing Covid-19 outbreak among the City squad.

On Christmas Day, City announced that Gabriel Jesus and Kyle Walker had tested positive, along with two members of club staff. The club have now closed their first-team training ground, which will undergo a deep clean.

City announced they had players with COVID four days before the game.
2 players out of a Squad of 25!! The match was meant to be 29th!! They knew 4 days before and waited until 4hrs beforeo_O

Yet you question LPool’s integrity!!

I’m not the one moaning about teams using the rules!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
2 players out of a Squad of 25!! The match was meant to be 29th!! They knew 4 days before and waited until 4hrs beforeo_O

Yet you question LPool’s integrity!!

I’m not the one moaning about teams using the rules!

my first post on covid cancellations

The hypocrisy this season where clubs are now quite frankly taking the mick, yet the same fans all of a sudden have nothing to say.

And those Fans are not moaning either.

D

Deleted member 15344

D

Deleted member 16999

my first post on covid cancellations

The hypocrisy this season where clubs are now quite frankly taking the mick, yet the same fans all of a sudden have nothing to say.

And those Fans are not moaning either.
Prove they are taking the mick, it’s the same rules as last season.

All evidence has to be sent to the PL!

When playing Golf and you use the rules to gain an advantage, are you taking the mick?

D

Deleted member 16999

Need a massive turnaround or I think Benitez will be gone, 2 goals in a minute, the first an an own goal and the 2nd straight down through the defence! Just shocking
Bit of a better 2nd half, but over 90 Norwich deserved the points, certainly think we are in a relegation battle unless something changes in the very short term.

D

Deleted member 16999

Were you pro or anti Benitez when he got the job?
Oh, and what are you now?
I believe we should stick with him unless we are relegated, chopped and changed too much over recent years.

D

Deleted member 15344

Just looked at the Championship Table and seen that despite starting the season with -21 points Derby are no longer bottom of the table

Is Rooney going to do the near impossible and keep them up -