The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
City got a very soft run of fixtures coming up after the Villa game (which will get them over their glut of injuries too), Liverpool get weakened in January too, back Liverpool at the start of feb if you fancy them ;)

What are the chances of the ACoN going ahead in January? With the way things are going I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it postponed.

Swango1980

Visit site
Tomorrow, I'm going to be an armchair fan, rather that be the usual ST fan. It's because I can't be bothered to sit on the M25 for several hours in the dark to watch us get spanked by Tuchel's tasty team, when the game is on Amazon Prime :D
Well, don't offer your opinion on the game afterwards, it won't be respected ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Norwich v Newcastle has been fine on my TV and we only have standard, non-fibre, broadband. Don't understand why some people would be getting issues and for others it's fine.

No idea

Very hit and miss - swapped to the Leeds game and it’s been fine

It was the same last time when they showed the games , lots of people complaining of buffering etc

Try ITV4.
England Women are currently 18-0 up with ten minutes remaining.
Oh, the Latvian goalkeeper. :eek:

Even a poor stuttering coverage of a Newcastle game is better than watching that ?

AliMc

Visit site
Try ITV4.
England Women are currently 18-0 up with ten minutes remaining.
Oh, the Latvian goalkeeper. :eek:
Farcical match (not blaming England) but surely they could work out some sort of seeding to prevent this and similar results, I see there was a 20 nil the other day !