• Start date

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was on about England
What he does for Liverpool is what Klopp asks him to do and he does it very well,but he’s not a good defender imo.
Southgate wants a defender first so his England appearances,if he gets picked will be against weaker opposition.
He offers enough for Liverpool but not for England.
Disagree all you want,but Southgate agrees with me and Klopp doesn’t.

If you agree with Southgates philosophy over Klopps then your more troubled than I thought ?

4LEX

Visit site
As for TAA or James, has anyone seen how good Kyle Walker has been in the last year? He went down the plughole for a bit but he's been incredible since January and was the best defender at the Euros. No way does he not start in Qatar.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
The sacked Norwich manager, how good is he? Might have an outside chance to the Werder Bremen job.

Not that good at buying players, paid 17 million to us for Sargent and Rashica this summer.
But can he get a young team to perform and improve players?

D

Deleted member 16999

4 good results for the PL Teams in the CL this week with the City and Chelsea games being a superb watch.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we had another all PL final this year.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As for TAA or James, has anyone seen how good Kyle Walker has been in the last year? He went down the plughole for a bit but he's been incredible since January and was the best defender at the Euros. No way does he not start in Qatar.

I would guess that he'll play at centre back on the right hand side of the three with either James or TAA as the wingback. Personally I think that if he's going with that system then he should pick TAA as having Walker in with his pace gives more cover for TAA to get forward.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It horses for courses basically. If we're playing wing backs it's probably James since he does that for his club - with Walker in the back three. If we're going back four against a team we should beat then Trent is the best option as he'll give you loads of attacking output from there.

The one nobody has mentioned is Trippier. Are we assuming he's the one sacrificed now that James has properly emerged? I also found Trips to be the best of both since he defends well and has a great cross on him as well, but just doesn't have the pace that the others offer.

D

Deleted member 3432

Can't believe I'm posting in this thread.
Anyway, Arsenal not going to have much of a transfer budget after the owner pays St Louis 790 million as a settlement for moving the Rams to LA.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Can't believe I'm posting in this thread.
Anyway, Arsenal not going to have much of a transfer budget after the owner pays St Louis 790 million as a settlement for moving the Rams to LA.

Wowwwwwww

Now thats money!!

Wonder what the Raiders will pay Oakland!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
4 good results for the PL Teams in the CL this week with the City and Chelsea games being a superb watch.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we had another all PL final this year.

Im right with you. We're starting to dominate the end of the tournament with English teams - long may that continue!

Bayern probably the only credible threat! Maybe Ajax.. time will tell on that one!

D

Deleted member 15344

So Ralf Rangnick for Interim Manager at Utd

Did well at Hoffenhiem but more recently been more of a director of football at red Bulls and then stepping in when needed

Wonder if he will stay on as director of football after