The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Second best to Wolves today, who deserved their victory. We had a team that was capable of serving up vintage steak and chips, instead we got luke warm porridge.

Probably our poorest game of the season as well, so happy to finally get off the mark. No booze in the away end though, what's that all about?

D

Deleted member 1740

Where have all the Liverpool fans gone.
Quiet as mouses :)

Blimey, I'd be more concerned about the lack of glazers out protesting than worrying about liverpool fans ???

I suppose a couple of wins and signing a 36yr old ex player is more important?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Blimey, I'd be more concerned about the lack of glazers out protesting than worrying about liverpool fans ???

I suppose a couple of wins and signing a 36yr old ex player is more important?
Think the #FSGOUT protests have taken over looking at twitter lately ??

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Where have all the Liverpool fans gone.
Quiet as mouses :)

We havent taken a 2 year sabbatical like you did when your side were struggling and we won the CL and league.

Get back under your rock, yer fool.

Fair weather fans are the worst.

PS Its mice, not mouses.(y)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

We havent taken a 2 year sabbatical like you did when your side were struggling and we won the CL and league.

Get back under your rock, yer fool.

Fair weather fans are the worst.

PS Its mice, not mouses.(y)
Calling out fans after 4 games
5B43F774-7D75-49CE-A336-3752A8AE6E83.gif

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching motd this morning, what about the take out of Zaha ?. Total thuggery and should have been a red for me. Luckily the spurs player lacked a brain and got his second yellow shortly after to see justice served.

I was in my car after the game was played in real time. The plank that is Jonathan Pearce interviewed Nuno Santo and was only interested in getting him to moan about the red card. Question after question looking for the whine. To his great credit he batted away each question with class. Fair play to him.

D

Deleted member 15344

Watching motd this morning, what about the take out of Zaha ?. Total thuggery and should have been a red for me. Luckily the spurs player lacked a brain and got his second yellow shortly after to see justice served.

I was in my car after the game was played in real time. The plank that is Jonathan Pearce interviewed Nuno Santo and was only interested in getting him to moan about the red card. Question after question looking for the whine. To his great credit he batted away each question with class. Fair play to him.

The tackle was just a yellow - he could have got a second yellow for retaliation after Zaha reacted - Zaha also could have got a red for his reaction and hands to the face

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The tackle was just a yellow - he could have got a second yellow for retaliation after Zaha reacted - Zaha also could have got a red for his reaction and hands to the face
It's a judgement call but I thought it was more brutal than a yellow. Saying that, your scenario of yellow for the barge and yellow for the handbags would have been fair as well.

Yellow for Zaha was sufficient.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a judgement call but I thought it was more brutal than a yellow. Saying that, your scenario of yellow for the barge and yellow for the handbags would have been fair as well.

Yellow for Zaha was sufficient.
Think it should be red it’s football not rugby.
It’s stopping flair players playing imo with thuggery.
But the second yellow ? I thought he backed out of the tackle but had already gone to ground.
Palace player just went over him .
Stupid boy.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen the goals from the man United game

Ronaldo is going to score a lot this season

Nice to see lingard score

Good going forward just need a defensive midfielder .. worrying for us lol