The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
How long did it take Liverpool to concede 7 last season?
I can’t decide if this is a great day for the premier league or not, either way it’s been good viewing.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Amazing how the L'pool fans were all over this thread when Utd got battered, albeit by the ref who quickly made it 10 vs 12, and now they seem to have gone AWOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

Amazing how the L'pool fans were all over this thread when Utd got battered, albeit by the ref who quickly made it 10 vs 12, and now they seem to have gone AWOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe because we were actually watching the game ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m sure they’ll be in later to appreciate how Villa outclassed them.

No doubt about it - fully deserved to get stuffed , comedy defending today , they got some luck but could have been double figures

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you mean in the same way I have posted during the other games we have played this season ? we got stuffed , not going to cry about it or blame the ref - will leave that to you. You have a good night now.

I'm not crying over the United result, but I will blame the ref.
Oh, and I'll have a much better night than I thought I would a couple of hours ago, thanks. (y)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm not crying over the United result, but I will blame the ref.
Oh, and I'll have a much better night than I thought I would a couple of hours ago, thanks. (y)
Having watched the match, prior to the sending off.

Do you really think the result (not score l) woukd have been different.

They were picking you apart.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
How long did it take Liverpool to concede 7 last season?
I can’t decide if this is a great day for the premier league or not, either way it’s been good viewing.

I did say last year that I enjoyed the league with the shock results that happened nigh on every week. Yet others saw it as a weak league.