The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
One for the man u fans.....mildly encouraging
last night.
- Still too slow in going forward when we have the ball. Its like they're scared of making a mistake.
- Bailly is our best CB by miles. Hope he stays fit.
- Mata still has it as a footballer. Great touches, very creative, always looking to play the ball to feet and run off going forward. Id hate to see him leave.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
One for the man u fans.....mildly encouraging
last night.
- Still too slow in going forward when we have the ball. Its like they're scared of making a mistake.
- Bailly is our best CB by miles. Hope he stays fit.
- Mata still has it as a footballer. Great touches, very creative, always looking to play the ball to feet and run off going forward. Id hate to see him leave.

Bailly - agreed.
Mata - agreed.

It was also nice to see Pogba with a smile on his face.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
One for the Everton fans really. We've signed Lookman from RB Leipzig but know he played at Goodison and went to Germany for a decent price. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54349929

Is he any good?

Personally I think we've enough attacking options and need more defensive cover as the Villa game showed

I always really liked Lookman. I thought he was going to come back from his loan in 18/19 and be excellent, especially after a decent pre-season and a good run in Germany the season before but he really flattered to deceive. He got a brief run in the side, but tended to come on as a sub for Walcott on the right whereas I always thought he was better suited down the left cutting in. He's got decent pace, can beat a defender, but always lacked end product. I rate him and was disappointed we let him go at the time. I hope he does well for you.

D

Deleted member 16999

Haven’t seen the mistake, but Pickford is exactly where Hart was a few years ago...England’s number one and making too many mistakes and was soon jettisoned.
Even funnier was one of the pundits at half time trying to say the weather played a part in the error!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: