The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Funny how games go.
As soon as Brighton went ahead they dropped back a bit and let Spurs get out.
Brighton had chances to bury them but got in each others way.
Good watch after the crap earlier.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well that's plan a. And when plan a doesn't work? Plan a again
I don't really understand how he can be that naïve. Any top manager we be making sure the team defends properly after being 2-0 at half time. All out attack is only going to work half the time. He's the Aussie Kevin Keegan. 😒

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just seen some interesting footage of Nicolas Jackson punching Forest defender Morato in the face during the melee that followed Neco Williams and Marc Cucurella tripping over each other during the Forest v Cole Palmer FC game earlier today.

I trust that the Premier League will look over this footage and punish Jackson to the full letter of the law.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Just seen some interesting footage of Nicolas Jackson punching Forest defender Morato in the face during the melee that followed Neco Williams and Marc Cucurella tripping over each other during the Forest v Cole Palmer FC game earlier today.

I trust that the Premier League will look over this footage and punish Jackson to the full letter of the law.

Certainly raised his hands and maybe more of a slap as opposed to punch

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don't really understand how he can be that naïve. Any top manager we be making sure the team defends properly after being 2-0 at half time. All out attack is only going to work half the time. He's the Aussie Kevin Keegan. 😒
Think there lies the problem, he isn't a top manager

Defending is an art, he clearly not a fan of it

Arsenal on the other hand they can play some of the best football in the league but also dig deep and close up shop when required.

Really going to be a good game on the 19th when we meet. Both teams fragile when they let in a goal

3-3 😂