The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thought we were sloppy at times that half, Partey giving the ball away for the goal, White did a few times too. Martinelli looks a yard off his best and has last few games, expect we may see Smith Rowe a little earlier this week

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought we were sloppy at times that half, Partey giving the ball away for the goal, White did a few times too. Martinelli looks a yard off his best and has last few games, expect we may see Smith Rowe a little earlier this week

I'll see your Smith-Rowe and raise you Garnacho.

Swango1980

Visit site
The frustrating thing for me in first half was a nothing ball was played across out box, going out for a goal kick, and Wan Bissaka hoofed it out for a corner. Then, a dangerous ball played across, he leaves it, Arsenal score.

At one point, I wasn't sure if Luke Shaw or Arteta were taking the throw in

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cracking game for the neutral, Man Utd have come on leaps and bounds under Ten Hag.

Whilst I totally agree, I can't imagine there'll be many neutrals watching this game.
I do, however, have a sneaky suspicion that Tashy and Amanda will be closet United supporters this afternoon. ;)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Whilst I totally agree, I can't imagine there'll be many neutrals watching this game.
I do, however, have a sneaky suspicion that Tashy and Amanda will be closet United supporters this afternoon. ;)

I'm pretty sure there will be millions of people watching the game that don't support either side ;)
It's just one of them games that everyone wants to watch.