The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
I can’t believe Man Utd wouldn’t cash in on him.
He’s pinched a living.
It might be because they realise they are absolutely useless at getting new players in. If they get rid of Rashford, they'd probably end up bring in Daniel James or Theo Walcott to replace him, on transfer deadline day, for about £80 million.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It might be because they realise they are absolutely useless at getting new players in. If they get rid of Rashford, they'd probably end up bring in Daniel James or Theo Walcott to replace him, on transfer deadline day, for about £80 million.

Why?
We already have a replacement left winger.
His name is Garnacho ............................................ Alejandro Garnacho!

Swango1980

Visit site
Why?
We already have a replacement left winger.
His name is Garnacho ............................................ Alejandro Garnacho!
I'm guessing an ambitious team like to have cover in all positions, rather than rely on an 18 year old who hasn't established themselves. Mind you, introducing a kid into a team full of week minded Senior pros is a sure fire way of destroying that kids chance to learn and develop. So, nothing would suprise me.

I remember a few years ago United had a young kid called Marcus Rashford that everyone got excited about. Did well, and he was thrown into the limelight. Wonder what happened to him....

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm guessing an ambitious team like to have cover in all positions, rather than rely on an 18 year old who hasn't established themselves. Mind you, introducing a kid into a team full of week minded Senior pros is a sure fire way of destroying that kids chance to learn and develop. So, nothing would suprise me.

I remember a few years ago United had a young kid called Marcus Rashford that everyone got excited about. Did well, and he was thrown into the limelight. Wonder what happened to him....
He’s gone into politics.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Lampard & Gerrard both great players,but not seeing anything from either that they’ve got what it takes to be good managers.

D

Deleted member 15344

Everton have spent over £600mil in 6 years - where the heck did that money go when they field a team that poor

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not the best game but you have to admire the fitness of the lads .
Playing in this heat must be hard.
I am sweating on my couch.
Everton should have had a go at Villa earlier they are a bit shaky at the back.
Bit more composure in the box and they would have got a point.
Omadda looks good he needs to be playing.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I also remember young kids called Beckham, Scholes, Butt and a couple of Nevilles.