The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

VAR rightly sees the faintest of finger touches for a penalty.... Yet in the pool game a wwe style assault leg drop doesn't even get a yellow.

God I love football ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Comfortable enough in the end. Oedegaard just gets better and better

Might see a bit better how much weve progressed in midweek but definitely building a platform. Big advantage not playing in Europe means lack of squad depth currently not being tested and will need to add in the summer irrelevant of if/where we are in in Europe

D

Deleted member 15344

Comfortable enough in the end. Oedegaard just gets better and better

Might see a bit better how much weve progressed in midweek but definitely building a platform. Big advantage not playing in Europe means lack of squad depth currently not being tested and will need to add in the summer irrelevant of if/where we are in in Europe

Said ages ago that Arsenal IMO will get top 4 , they are the best of the rest going forward and in the middle , certainly got momentum

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nevermind Attwel, I was more annoyed Mike Dean never sent him off or booked him. He had a great view. Maybe he was worried he’d be accused of favouring us with being a scouser himself.

I alluded to it earlier on. He shouldn’t be doing our games, I don’t think they are totally impartial. Likewise Manchester refs doing manc games.

It was ironic that Bissouma was booked for dissent, bouncing the ball after a foul that wasn’t. ?

I agree, they shouldnt be put in that position, but with at least 4 greater manchester based refs in the prem (and all of them supprting non-league clubs - the chances of that) they will struggle for refs!!!!

Were you actually annoyed at Mike Dean from your actual seat at the actual game, that you were actually at.

High 5 Davey mac. :D:D:D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Be idolised by a load of Stone Island clad Neanderthals or put another £5million a year in the the bank. Tough choice.

Don’t forget that to most players, football is just a job and they don’t have the emotional attachment to a club the fans do.

You don't get much stone island at Anfield, thats for wannabee divvies.

D

Deleted member 1740

I agree, they shouldnt be put in that position, but with at least 4 greater manchester based refs in the prem (and all of them supprting non-league clubs - the chances of that) they will struggle for refs!!!!

Were you actually annoyed at Mike Dean from your actual seat at the actual game, that you were actually at.

High 5 Davey mac. :D:D:D

Not just any seat, it was a padded seat aswell?

We've had this discussion before so i'll be brief, we need a new influx of referees and Mike Riley needs leggin. I think PL refs are being micro managed by Riley.

D

Deleted member 1740

He is, but even if you get rid of him it wont solve all of the problems.

It will because the next man cant continue to make a balls of how VAR is used.
Out of all the recommendations for the ref to go the screen none have been upheld. On the balance of probability of that happening is about 3000000/1