The EFL Thread

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seeing as in the footie thread us fans of lower league teams can't get a word in edgeways I thought a separate thred would be agood idea. (maybe the other thread could be renamed the Prem thread?)

So, can Leicester be caught? Can IPswich keep it up or will Southampton catch and pass them? (yes)
Will Port***th keep it up and finally get out of L1 or choke? (choke)
Go.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If we're allowed to go as far down as the bottom end of L2 then I would just like to say.......

We're sh1t and we know we are, we're sh1t and we know we are.

That is all!!!!!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seeing as in the footie thread us fans of lower league teams can't get a word in edgeways I thought a separate thred would be agood idea. (maybe the other thread could be renamed the Prem thread?)

So, can Leicester be caught? Can IPswich keep it up or will Southampton catch and pass them? (yes)
Go.

Hopefully you lot don’t get a result tomorrow 😉

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The mighty Boro at Millwall today. 13 of the first team squad injured or away for Afcon/Asia Cup. Languishing in mid table, a dominate free scoring team when the majority are available but struggling for around 8 weeks now and slowly drifting down the table. Still only 4pts off the play off places.

A couple of decent signings in the Jan Window, Finn Azaz & Luke Ayling. A good season is still doable but they need to be trending up not down.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mighty Rotherham Utd are unbeaten in last 3 games, still not won away for about 14 months though! Home game today against Stoke so hopefully keep the unbeaten record

ntommo

Visit site

Go.
Cant see anyone catching Leicester now but I think Ipswich will drop back but still make play offs. Hopefully Leeds can sign a couple of defenders in this window and improve on our away form and get automatic. Your lot are on a roll now so its gonna be a fight all the way I think

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Good test for The Foxes today against an in form Coventry and with a number of first teamers out. Expect Southampton to be our nearest challengers, though will be disappointed if they get within 5 points before the end if the season. Predict Leeds to go up through the lottery that is plays offs.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Cant see anyone catching Leicester now but I think Ipswich will drop back but still make play offs. Hopefully Leeds can sign a couple of defenders in this window and improve on our away form and get automatic. Your lot are on a roll now so its gonna be a fight all the way I think

Surprised Leeds let Ayling go out on loan to Middlesbrough. Yes, he’s 32yr old and a little slower but he’s easily good enough for the championship.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We play each other at Elland rd last day of the season. Really hoping that 2nd place is decided by then!🙈🤣

ntommo

Visit site
Surprised Leeds let Ayling go out on loan to Middlesbrough. Yes, he’s 32yr old and a little slower but he’s easily good enough for the championship.
Don't think they really wanted to after sending Spence back but he wasnt getting game time so due to his service to the club they reluctantly let him go. Or so Farke said anyways

sunshine

Visit site

Go.

I think Southampton and Leeds will catch Ipswich.
Ipswich have really shown how confidence plays a massive role in winning, but lack of depth in the squad will take its toll over the whole season.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The mighty Boro at Millwall today. 13 of the first team squad injured or away for Afcon/Asia Cup. Languishing in mid table, a dominate free scoring team when the majority are available but struggling for around 8 weeks now and slowly drifting down the table. Still only 4pts off the play off places.

A couple of decent signings in the Jan Window, Finn Azaz & Luke Ayling. A good season is still doable but they need to be trending up not down.
Played decent today, well after the equaliser. Given the amount of injuries and the results we’ve had we should be out of it. Massively in it still and a decent run of winnable games coming up. Just hope the cup game is not too distracting. If we get a decent striker in, I fancy us securing a play off place.

babylonsinger

Visit site
We've (Cardiff) struggled our way through December seemingly hanging on for January and reinforcements and yet halfway through the month and no signings and in even worse form. Good job our early season results means we should just about avoid being dragged into the scrap at the bottom