Thanks RGDave

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a quick note to thank RGDave for his hospitality at his home course on Saturday.

My birdie par par finish was a highlight for me to earn me 10 stableford points for these 3 holes, the same total I gained for the 1st 9 holes, to make a total of 28 to be pipped by a point by RGDave. 5 blobs didnt help my case but the company and generousity of my host was much appreciated.

A cracking course with some lovely holes and somewhere I would like to play again in the future.

This game highlighted for me some points/tips from RGDave that I hope to carry on in my own game and shows the beauty of the forum arrange a game section.

Thanks again Dave.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
You are most welcome farneyman.

You did finish very well, with a superb birdie and almost another back-to-back.

Points-wise, we didn't look too on form, but both of us played pretty solidly for most of the holes, it would have been right down to the wire in matchplay too (I worked it out!)

It was pure joy to see you hit that rescue club so well - just the 281 yards on the 2nd hole.....how good is that!! and your drive at the right dog-leg 16th that lead to a birdie was the closest I've seen anyone get in many months. I know the big boys can make the full 305 yards to the green, but most end up in the water or the 15th tee.

Glad to have been able to host......you can visit next year (if you are down this way) and maybe we'll get a few more in on the game.