TGL

D

Deleted member 25172

If it's free I might watch it with the same enthusiasm as when watching a live range session from The Open whilst scrolling on my phone in the sofa. Just another awful bi-product coming on the back of LIV to keep the top guys sweet with more dosh in their pocket. But I'm sure some little kids who don't, and shouldn't know, what the word sport-washing means, will enjoy it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I honestly cant see how simulator golf is going to be entertaining in the slightest to be honest. I know of all the various tech they're using etc. but it really sounds pretty cheesy to me.

I will watch the first show and judge it from there but it has work to do to convince me its worth watching thereafter

Pin-seeker

Visit site
How accurate are golf simulators?
Are we going to see Tiger bombing it? And Rory blowing smoke up his backside? 🤔

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm trying to figure out what he meant. He said there was little support for women on the event in the Golf Monthly forums. I don't remember that being discussed, or missed it?

Why would anyone be against women on TGL?
I’m not sure that anyone is against it.
He probably needs to get his own house in order before judging others

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
You’re trying your best to be contentious aren’t you. Failed as usual however.
Just another LiV bot trying to discredit anything that’s not LiV. It’s their standard MO.

How he and Mel have the brass neck to talk about discrimination when they are supporters of LiV is beyond my comprehension.