Tees

D

Deleted Member 1156

No, I was fitted for my tees and I stick to the same ones for all shots to get maximum consistency of strike (y)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Orange castle tees for driver. Short regular plastic ones for everything else. I never use wooden tees because they only last about 3 shots max before breaking, and I don't wish to go through tees that quickly.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Just wooden ones for me. Nice long ones for my driver which never snap as i tee it up so high they just split after a few uses.

Everything else gets hit off a snapped tee that someone has abandoned.

D

Deleted member 25172

Yes, pink plastic 39 mm one's for my driver and then any wooden tee for irons unless I'm teeing off from a mat.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
No, I was fitted for my tees and I stick to the same ones for all shots to get maximum consistency of strike (y)

Remarkably sensible approach.

I went the same way but have 2 different ones...driver, and everything else.

Certainly surprised at how high I needed to get me the best distances with the driver, and how low for everything else to work properly.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Pink Plastic tees for driver everything else is a found broken tee, if none i use what ever I took out the bag at the first hole plastic or wooden, no preference

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did use wooden tees but decided to go to plastic castle tees for consistency of height.

But given the current general concerns about plastic in the environment etc, I think I'll go back to wooden.

Wolf

Visit site
Wooden tees all day long, scavenge broken ones for irons even on Wedges. If no broken ones about I'll snap one for use.

Our par 3s have little tee collection boxes for broken bits etc for people to use and put back in for others.