Taylormade P790

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Is it just me that doesn't like the look of them? i don't like the zigzag line through the middle...

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I hit few shots with P790 8 iron and it felt fantastic. They look like blades but actually are little bigger then my Taylormade Psi irons with a little bit thicker top line. If I could only justify buying new irons they would definitely landed in my bag

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just been having a blast of the new ap3 and loved everything about it. as i was there the 790 arrived. now, i hate Taylormade irons. the last good iron imo was the rocketbladz tour.

the 790 was fantastic. felt sooooo much better than the ap3 and was slightly more forgiving on thin and toe strikes. not sure what I'm going to go for as 4 to w is a grand + in the 790 but £850 on the ap3

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Waiting to the Shiels review (inevitably good) and subsequent others. Look nice. Not got the money (or I'd have gone in for new Pings) but saving as best I can. When I get a kitty we'll see what's out at the time but these pique my interest

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Total bling but like a new driver and a new putter they won't make my game any better, spend the money on a lesson Ricey :) or lessons. or range balls or even balls gloves :)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I like the look of them and they're starting to get good reviews but as anyone who knows me on here i rarely change my clubs 🤔