Taylormade Burner Balls

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just a heads up to say Direct Golf are selling Taylormade Burner balls for £20 for 2 packs of 12.

Ndw7

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just a heads up to say Direct Golf are selling Taylormade Burner balls for £20 for 2 packs of 12.

My mate told me about these balls the other day and I’ve ordered 2 boxes for £20. Are the balls any good? I just fancied a chance from buying mid range balls all the time

No money went from my account though so I went to the shop to pick them up and ended up with 2 dozen taylormade rbz soft for £23 instead. Just had an email this morning saying my first order has gone through 😂

48 balls should last a while!

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My mate told me about these balls the other day and I’ve ordered 2 boxes for £20. Are the balls any good? I just fancied a chance from buying mid range balls all the time

No money went from my account though so I went to the shop to pick them up and ended up with 2 dozen taylormade rbz soft for £23 instead. Just had an email this morning saying my first order has gone through 

They are crap solid hard as rock

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

No money went from my account though so I went to the shop to pick them up and ended up with 2 dozen taylormade rbz soft for £23 instead. Just had an email this morning saying my first order has gone through 😂

Maybe you should have posted this on the “tool thread”. :)

I think the Burner balls feel quite firm. The RBZ soft are probably better.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Burner balls aren't high compression, but they have a surlyn cover and feel a little firm, especially on the shorter shots when you are only really feeling the cover.

I played happily with them for pretty much a whole season a few years ago when I acquired a few boxes.