Taylor Made R9 Fairway

sweatysock41

Q-School Graduate
www.oakridgegolfclub.co.uk
Got the steel version 3 wood and the Ti 5 wood both are great clubs. The FCT (Flight Control Technology) is the system that allows the shaft to be moved to create either draw or fade or you can leave it neutral. I have mine set at NU or neutral upright to promote a slight draw.

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
i have the 5 wood ti ......

oh my i love this club just brilliant off the fairway and as above just set it up to the shape of shot that suits youre game

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use the 3 wood Ti version and absolutely love it. Superb flight and loads of distance and I use it more than driver off the tee these days round our place. I havnt bothered tweaking it i just leave it on Neutral and get on with it.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've just got an R9 TP 5w this week from on-line golf. £99.

I've only hit it a few times on the range. The good hits produced a really nice flight and good distance. Looked good at address and felt good.

I know they have the non-TP version for £79 as well. For that kind of money for that quality of club you can't go too far wrong.

beatle

Club Champion
Visit site
What is the difference between the R9 TP and the R9 Ti model?

Incidentally how do these R9 fairway woods compare to the Burner fairway woods. I'm hoping to try both of them out soon. Is one more forgiving than the other?

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think the Ti has a slightly larger head and the TP has a different standard shaft.

I think the standard R9 Fairway and the TP have the same head but different shafts.

So the Ti is probably more forgiving than the Standard R9 and TP versions.