Swinley Forest, Thurs 27th Sept 2018

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As some of you already know, a friend of mine, Neil, organises a golf day at Swinley Forest each year. He has spaces for 9 more, so if anyone is interested, please let me have your e-mail address so I can pass it on.

The cost is £175 for the day. For this you get:

• Tea/coffee and a bacon roll on arrival.
  • Minimum 18 holes of golf, a second round can normally be had if you want after lunch.
  • The infamous Swinley Forest carvery lunch (jacket and tie must be worn for this).
  • Last year we also have afternoon tea with scones and cakes.
  • Prizes.

Some folks may have already been contacted by Neil and have replied directly to him, those folks do not need to reply to this other than to tell those that may be undecided how good the day is :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm pretty sure this will fill up quickly, and so it should.

I played there just last week and it's in amazing condition and is just a great looking course and playing experience.

You don't get many opportunities to play these courses, so I'd reccomend highly that you get your name down, the course and the whole day will live with you for a very long time :thup:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm pretty sure this will fill up quickly, and so it should.

I played there just last week and it's in amazing condition and is just a great looking course and playing experience.

You don't get many opportunities to play these courses, so I'd reccomend highly that you get your name down, the course and the whole day will live with you for a very long time :thup:

Totally agree with Fish on the course and experience.

Unfortunately, my dodgy hip prevents me partaking, but I commend it to anyone looking for a wonderful experience!

Best set of Par 3s of any course I've played. Lunch right up there with the best and post Golf hospitality always great! Just a wonderful place to be - and playing Golf there is a bonus!